Information Collected by Buckeye50.com
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Buckeye50.com users:
1. Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
2. Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Buckeye50.com and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Buckeye50.com cookie information, and the page you requested. Buckeye50.com uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website. Buckeye50.com may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
Buckeye50.com is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. Buckeye50.com may send out e-mails with Buckeye50.com-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Buckeye50.com cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Buckeye50.com Personnel: Buckeye50.com personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Buckeye50.com business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Buckeye50.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Conditions of Use